For power outages or other concerns related to your electricity service, please contact Benton REA at 1-800-221-6987 or 509-967-2921.
Utility Services Offered
We are pleased to offer our citizens and business owners the following utility services:
- Irrigation (where applicable)
If you are new to the City, welcome! We are glad you decided on West Richland. To establish your services, please visit the "How To Start My Service" page.
If you are already a valued customer of the City and have questions about your services, please browse through the sections on this page to find your answer.
Other Utility Services Provided in This Area
- Cable - is provided by Charter Communications or call 888-207-1540.
- Electric - is provided by Benton Rural Electric Association (BREA) or call 800-221-6987.
- Gas (where available) - is provided by Cascade Natural Gas Corporation (CNGC) or call 888-522-1130.
- Irrigation (where available) - is provided for most of West Richland by Columbia Irrigation District (CID) and for a small part of the City by Kennewick Irrigation District (KID). The City has three areas of town where we provide the infrastructure to move irrigation water to customers. CID can be contacted at the CID website or by calling 509-586-6118. KID can be contacted online or call 509-586-9111.
- Telephone - is provided by Frontier Communications, view their website